About this Article
This article explains how to upload files to your web space using cPanel.
What You Will Need
To do this you’ll need to be logged into cPanel.
Once you have logged in, here’s the steps:
- Login to your panel and click File Manager
- Double click public_html
- Click Upload (it's in the very top menu) and upload the Zip file
- Once uploaded, click on your file once to highlight it then click extract (top menu, second from last)
- Ensure the box that says Overwrite Existing Files is NOT ticked. Click extract to here
- Your files will now be extracted and available on the server
- You can now safely remove the Zip file