About this Article
We take regular backups of your account using a plugin called JetBackup. This is a premium service that is available on all of our hosting accounts. These backups are held at an external location.
Backups are run on a schedule. Standard accounts are backed up daily. Premium Super Fast accounts are backed up every hour.
A number of backups are retained and you can see this backups in your cPanel account.
What is Backed Up
Simply, everything. We backup:
- Your website files
- Account settings
- Cron Jobs
What Can I Restore?
You can restore everything from an individual file to a full account backup. You can do this in cPanel.
To Restore Files
- Log into cPanel and locate the JetBackups section
- Click the File Backups option
- Find the backup you wish to restore from. They run in order with the most recent backup at the top
- Click File Manager under Actions
- Find the files you wish to restore. You can pick one, multiple or all of them
- Click restore selected
- Click to confirm, select the checkbox and click Add to Restore Queue