We’ve invested heavily in security. Here’s what you get when you host with us.
A security model that’s been built over 15 years and secures Googles own services such as GMail and Search. Google employs 500+ security experts to look after and manage the security of the platform. Here’s the headlines:
- Encrypted data between data centres, customers and Google
- Data stored on persistent disks and encrypted under 256-bit AES. Each encryption key is also encrypted with a set of regularly changed master keys
- Relationships with some of the biggest ISP’s in the world mean improved security of your data in transit and less hops across the public internet
- Commitment to enterprise security certificates
From the makers of CloudLinux, Imunify360 is an automated web hosting security solution powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) that prevents servers from infections and secures kernels. Here’s the headlines:
- Herd protection against the newest attacks powered by AI
- Continuously analyses scripts and recognises dangerous behaviours in them in real time. It stops malware, both new and old, from running on your servers in the first place.
- Provides advanced firewall, Malware Detection and Scanning, Proactive Defence and Patch Protection
- Intrusion Detection and Protection System protects our servers inside and out
- Reputation management reduces the likelihood of our server IP’s being blacklisted
CloudLinux is a Linux based operating system that creates a set of modified kernels to the operating system. It helps to manage resource limits and also account protection. Here’s the headlines:
- Normal shared hosting environments are an eco-system of files which are all interconnected back to the root of the server. CloudLinux provides the ability to ‘cage’ each user account. This contains any nasties in that cage and doesn’t allow any issues such as malware to infect other accounts.
LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed web server is an alternative to traditional Apache and Nginx setups. It delivers superb performance and speed, but has a number of web hosting security tools built in as standard. Here’s the headlines:
- Brute Force Login Prevention spots attempts to to force login to your websites and blocks the traffic
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) looks at attempts to inject code and force login as account level and blocks traffic
- WordPress tools limits login attempts to the login.php file and xmlrpc.php file
- Mitigates Distributed Denial of Service(DDoS) attacks by throttling then ultimately blocking traffic
Firewalls block ports on the server that allow access to certain apps and modules. We have Firewalls set up at server level (at the RevCloud Platform) and account level. Here’s the headlines:
- Multiple firewalls to ensure only traffic that should be allowed is allowed
- Ports that are not needed are closed
- Access to ports that are open to abuse (such as SMTP ports 25, and 587) are closed
All of our hosting products come with the ability to install free SSL certificates.